• Consignor Agreement

    scissors

    Consignor Agreement

    Please bring this paper - the Consignor Agreement (signed) with you to registration on Friday February 6, 2015.

    This agreement must be signed in order to consign at the sale. By signing this agreement, you confirm that you have carefully read all of the guidelines and procedures and agree to the terms stated below:

    1. A self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) to send your check will be provided at the time of the Friday, February 6, 2015 drop-off. If you do not bring a SASE, a $0.75 charge will be deducted from your total sales.

    2. Items will be accepted at your scheduled drop-off time at The Center on Friday, February 6, 2015 at your scheduled time - NO EXCEPTIONS. Please allow 30-45 minutes from your scheduled time for all of your items to be checked in.

    3. The consignor is responsible for tagging all of his/her items. Any items that are not tagged according to tagging procedure will be rejected.

    4. Although Mother to Mother volunteers will do their best to ensure that items are not damaged or stolen during drop-off and the sale, Mother to Mother and St. John’s will not assume liability for the consignor’s items.

    5. If any item is missing a tag, a volunteer will check the Lost Tag board for the tag. If the tag cannot be found and the item is to be valued at less than $5, the item will be sold by Mother to Mother as our own item. (100% of the proceeds of the sale of that item will go to Mother to Mother).

    6. Children will not be permitted in the sale area.

    7. Pick-up for unsold items will be Saturday, February 7, 2015 from 1:30 to 2:00 P.M. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any items not claimed will be donated at 2:00 P.M.

    8. Mother to Mother is not able to provide tax deductible receipts.

    9. The consignor receives 70% of selling price, minus the $7.00 registration fee, of items sold. Mother to Mother receives the remaining 30%. Checks will be mailed to the consignor two to three weeks after the completion of the sale.

    Printed Name: ___________________________Consignor #________ Phone#___________

    Signature: _____________________________ Date: _______________

    Donation Waiver at Drop-Off

    __________ By initialing here, I acknowledge that I do not wish to wait for my items to be reviewed at the time of drop-off. Any items that I have brought which will not be displayed may be donated to the designated local charity.

    A printable version of the Spring/Summer 2015 consignment agreement is here.